Look no further. At Sofarooms, we supply high quality fabrics for upholstery, curtains and all of your soft furnishing requirements. Whether you are looking for sheers, silks, cottons, chenilles, velvets, weaves, patterns or plains, we can help you find the prefect fabric. We are stockists for some of the top designers including, Zoffany, Sanderson, Designers Guild, Colefax and Fowler, Osborne & Little, Liberty, Romo, Linwood, Jane Churchill, Clarke & Clarke, Warwik and many more.
Feel free to visit our showroom to browse through fabrics or you can now order online at www.decorrooms.co.uk. More designers are being added to www.decorrooms.co.uk everyday, so that you can browse through and order in the comfort of your own home.
Know What You Want? If you know what fabric you would like, give us a call or an email with the information and we can let you know the price, order you samples or order you the fabric.
Struggling to find the perfect fabric? If you are struggling to find a fabric that you love but you have an idea or a image of the look that you would like to achieve for you sofas, blinds or curtains, feel free to visit our showroom and we will do our best to help you find a suitable fabric to fit the design and look you would like to achieve.
Where to Start? If you are feeling overwhelmed with the vast choice of fabrics to choose from, we can help you. A few things that make it easier for us to help you are;
- Bring in a photo of the room for your new piece of furniture, curtains or blinds
- If you are in the middle of decorating – bring in the paint, carpet and flooring sample, or whichever you have.
- If you don’t know what colour to go for – tell us what colours you absolutely do not want
- Again, if you don’t know what pattern or type of fabric, tell us what patterns you do not like or what textures of fabric you really do not want.
- Bring in a photo or screenshot of a room setting from the internet or a magazine of the overall look you would like to achieve.
Price? The cost of fabric for upholstery and soft furnishings start around £20 per meter. If you have a budget in mind, we will do our best to find something within your budget or as close to it as possible. Plain fabric tend to be cheaper than patterns, so to keep costs low you could accessorise with patterned throw cushions but have the larger pieces in a plain.
Visit us; Bakers Yard, Alphinbrook Rd, Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX2 8RG,
Contact us: 01392 42 44 44 / firstname.lastname@example.org